Our customer Management Circle from Eschborn offers with its flagship congress “Call Center World” (CCW) the industry meeting in the Berlin ESTREL Convention Center. After a two-year pandemic break and smaller digital formats, the mood of optimism and the desire for a personal exchange was clearly noticeable among exhibitors and visitors alike.
“Good afternoon, my name is …, what can I do for you?” – Employees in Germany’s more than 700 call centers utter this sentence an average of 2.8 million times a month. It’s hard to imagine how companies would handle customer inquiries today without this – largely outsourced – support service.
In addition, customers today want to use not only the telephone, but also all other communication channels to make contact. The industry must therefore make progress in terms of efficiency and innovation year after year in order to meet the growing demands.
Guest-One, as a long-term partner, supplied the entire participant management with the following modules:
- Pre-registration of trade fair visitors with embedding in the existing congress website
- 9 self-check-in stations with fast eTicket capture and automatic printing of personal name badge
- 9 supervised service stations for new registrations and clarification cases
- Mobile visitor registration via smartphones with G1 check app and verification of access authorizations at eight different checkpoints on the congress and exhibition grounds
- Detailed reporting on visitor behavior with delivery of the corresponding evaluations
- On-site support of the participants and the technology used during the entire event period
The G1 team was on site with a total of 5 project managers and ensured a smooth process and perfect visitor support.
Event: Call center World 2023
Number of participants: 5000
- Online registration
- Production of trade fair passes/carrier cards
- E-mail communication
- Accreditation via check-in and self-check-in
Plans, wishes, questions?
Get in touch now!
Tel.: +49 202 37 161 – 0
Fax: +49 202 37 161 – 99